Basement of Pain (feat. Sami)

(based on some of SparkieShock's artwork)

"Sami, Sami, Sami...the Master is SO disappointed in you." Daniel admonished with a cruel smile tugging at his lips. He turned the crank and widened the stirrups on the metal chair, spreading the prisoner's thighs a bit more.

Sami raised his head and shook his sweat-dampened, blue-dyed hair from his eyes. "Pl-please, I don't—"

Daniel touched the tazer to the copper-lined box at the edge of the chair that trapped Sami's huge testicles. Electric current lanced through the cold metal and arced through the vulnerable orbs.

"AAHHH! AHHH! AGGHHHHH!" Sami's screams echoed off the thick walls of the interrogation chamber. "AHHHH! AAAGGGHHHHHKKK!"

"Your lies are pathetic, Sami," Daniel spat. "We know you're the one who organized the underground railroad. All those pain slaves you helped disappear? Did you think we wouldn't notice?"

"I didn't!" Sami cried. "Please! I had nothing to do with it!"

Daniel growled and touched the tazer to the copper box once more, dialing up the power. "No more lies, Sami!"

"AAAGGGHHHHHH! AHHHHH! AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Sami writhed in helpless agony as the high voltage current spread beyond his confined nutsack and conducted through the cool metal of the chair, jolting his powerful thigh muscles and clenching his washboard abs. "PL-PLEASE! PLEEAASE!"

"Confess, Sami," Daniel said quietly. "And maybe, MAYBE, the Master will show you mercy."

"Okay! Okay!" Sami sobbed. "Okay...it was me. I helped them get out."

Daniel tilted his head in mild curiosity. "And, what did you get out of it?"

"Um...they, um...blowjobs. They sucked me off. In exchange, I snuck out of the compound."

"Simple blowjobs? That's all?" Daniel asked in disbelief. "Why?"

Tears streamed from Sami's eyes. After a moment, Daniel decided that the former Slave Supervisor might actually be remorseful for his crimes.

"I couldn't take it," Sami admitted shakily. "I was only allowed one orgasm per month. I needed more! I was SO HARD! All the time!"

"That was a lot more than most slaves ever got, Sami," Daniel said condescendingly. "You were a second level supervisor. The Master's favorite, actually. Did you know that?"

Sami nodded. "Yes. I knew he trusted me...that's how I got away with sneaking them out."

Daniel smirked. "And now you pay the price for betraying the trust that was placed in you."

Sami sniffed, crying quietly.

"Last question, Sami," Daniel said, setting the tazer on the work bench beside him "Where did you send all those lucky slaves?"

"I—I don't know where they are," Sami shook his head quickly. "I just helped them get past security. Once they were outside, they were on their own."

Daniel glared at him. "I see."

He reached down and pushed a button, opening the chair's Testicular Containment Unit. Sami sighed in relief when the copper conductors inside the box released his swollen, throbbing balls.

Reaching over to the work bench, Daniel picked up a leather pouch, opened it, and withdrew a 3-inch stainless steel needle. Holding it up so Sami could see it, he spoke softly.

"Sami, think before you answer. WHERE did you send the slaves you helped escape?"

Eyes widening in renewed fear, Sami shook his head frantically. "I don't know where they are! I swear!"

Daniel nodded, spreading his hands in mock surrender. He lowered the needle, bringing it closer. Sami panicked, pulling at his steel restraints harder.

"What are you going to do with that?!"

"What do you think I'm going to do with it, Sami?" Daniel asked mockingly.

With practiced ease, he turned the needle downward and aimed for the sensitive seam of Sami's scrotum, between the tender, abused globes.

"AHHHHHHHHH!AGH-AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Sami shrieked in renewed agony.

"I've got all night, Sami. Take your time and think it over." Daniel said, removing another needle from the pouch.

END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Room CT-1

Blown Cover (feat. Art by Jotto)